View All Menu ItemsPlease note: requests for additional items or special preparation may incur an extra charge not calculated on your online order.
1. Pot Stickers
6 pan fried dumplings made fresh in our kitchen. Made to order so takes additional 15 minutes.
2. Pork Steamed Bao
6 steamed Bao made fresh in our kitchen. Made to order so takes additional 25 minutes.
3. Spring Rolls
3 vegetable egg rolls.
4. Five Spiced Beef
Classic dish served chilled great as side dish or appetizer.
5. Crab Puffs
8 creamy filled imitation crab and cream cheese wontons.
6. Jelly Fish Salad
Jelly fish and cucumber tossed over a vinegarette and hot mustard sauce.
7. Taipei Red Wings
8 chicken wings, deep-fried and marinated in our spicy red pepper sauce. Ask for hot or super hot.
8. Buddha's Head
8 deep-fried blended tofu shrimp balls glazed in the mandarin sauce.
10. Seasame Ball
11. French Fried
17. General Tso's Chicken
Slightly sweet, tangy and spicy deep fried boneless chicken.
18. Kung Pao Chicken
Tender sauteed diced chicken with chili peppers, scallions and peanuts.
19. Cashew Nut Chicken
Sauteed diced chicken with celery, bell peppers and cashews.
20. Mushroom Chicken
21. Taipei Style Sweet and Sour Chicken
Our version of sweet and sour chicken made with deep-fried white meat chicken.
22. Broccoli Chicken
23. Chicken with Mixed Vegetables
24. Sesame Crispy Chicken
Deep fried white meat chicken with tangy ginger glaze sauce.
25. Orange Chicken
Deep-fried white meat chicken with sweet and tangy orange sauce.
26. Chicken with Snow Peas
27. Szechuan Chicken
Deep-fried white meat chicken in tangy spicy Szechuan sauce.
28. Mandarin Fried Chicken Wing
Deep-fried chicken wings in a tangy garlic sauce.
29. Chicken with Chinese Broccoli
Sauteed white chicken meat with Chinese broccoli.
30. String Bean with Chicken
31. Curry Chicken
32. Broccoli Beef
Stir fry sliced beef and broccoli.
33. Mongolian Beef
Sauteed thinly sliced beef, white and green onions garnished with crispy rice noodles.
34. Szechuan Beef
Deep-fried beef in tangy spicy Szechuan sauce.
35. String Bean with Beef
36. Korean Style Beef
Thinly sliced beef marinated with mandarin sauce.
37. Taipei Style Sweet and Sour Beef
Deep fried beef served over with our sweet and sour sauce.
38. Sesame Beef
Deep-fried tender flank steak with tangy ginger glaze sauce.
39. Beef with Chinese Broccoli
75. Moo Shu Pork
Served with 6 soft Chinese pancakes. Our version of the popular dish-pork, eggs, onions and bean sprouts served with plum sauce.
76. Shredded Pork with Hot Garlic Sauce
77. Shredded Pork with Dry Bean Curd
78. String Bean with Ground Pork
79. Salt and Pepper Sparerib
Hot. Deep-fried spareribs are seared with salt, pepper, onions and jalapenos.
80. Chinese Style Sweet and Sour Spareribs
Deep fried spareribs sauteed in a tangy sweet sauce.
81. Taipei Style Sweet and Sour Pork
Our version of the delicious sweet and sour pork.
82. Chow Fun Se
Stir-fry Korean-vermicelli noodles with pork and vegetables.
83. Beijing Style Shredded Pork with Scallions
49. Shredded Seafood, Meat and Vegetables
50. Sea Cucumber
$29.95 Sm: $10.95 Lg: $16.95
53. String Bean with Shrimp
54. Kung Pao Shrimp
55. Fried Shrimp with Hot Garlic Sauce
56. Shrimp with Mandarin Sauce
57. Shrimp with Snow Peas
58. Cashew Nut Shrimp
59. Taipei Style Sweet and Sour Shrimp
60. Salt and Pepper Shrimp with Shell
61. Mixed Vegetables with Shrimp
62. Seafood Treasure with Mandarin Sauce
63. Taipei Style Sweet and Sour Flat Fish
64. Salt and Pepper Flat Fish
65. Salt and Pepper Squid
66. Fried Squid with Hot Sauce
67. Happy Family
Always popular, sauteed seafood, meats and vegetables.
40. "Chow Ma" Spicy Seafood Noodle Soup
Also knows as "jang bong" house noodle served in a spicy and hot seafood soup.
41. "Ja-Jiang Mein" Black Bean Seafood Noodles
House noodle served over a black bean sauce.
42. Seafood Noodle Soup
Seafood and broth over house noodle.
43. Chinese Gravy and Seafood Noodle Soup
Seafood and gravy soup over house noodle.
44. "Dan-Dan Mein" Szechuan Sauce Noodles
Our recipe is a spicy shrimp and pork sauce over our house noodle.
45. Pickled Cabbage and Shredded Pork Noodle Soup
Savory shredded pork and pickled cabbage soup over our house noodle.
46. Snow Cabbage and Shredded Pork Noodle Soup
Snow cabbage and shredded pork soup over our house noodle.
47. Chinese Style Beef Noodle Soup
Beef and soup over house noodles.
48. Wonton Noodle Soup
Traditional savory broth, chinese broccoli and wontons over egg noodles.
Chow Mein & Fried Rice
68. House Special Chow Mein
Beef, chicken, shrimp and vegetables stir-fried in soft noodles.
69. Shrimp Chow Mein
$13.25 Chicken: $11.95 Beef: $11.95 BBQ Pork: $11.95 Pork: $11.95 Vegetables: $11.95
71. House Special Fried Rice
Beef, chicken, shrimp, peas, carrots and eggs stir fried rice.
72. Shrimp Fried Rice
$13.25 BBQ Pork Fried Rice: $11.95 Beef Fried Rice: $11.95 Chicken Fried Rice: $11.95 Pork Fried Rice: $11.95 Vegetable Fried Rice: $11.95
74. Kimchi Fried Rice
84. Vegetable Medley
Sauteed seasonal vegetables.
85. Family Style Bean Curd with Hot Sauce
Deep-fried bean curds sautéed with vegetables.
86. Chinese Broccoli with Garlic Sauce
87. Chinese Broccoli with Oyster Sauce
88. Eggplant with Szechuan Sauce
89. Ma-Po Tofu with Ground Meat
A classic dish made with tofu and ground meat stir-fried with spicy sauce. Can also be made without meat.
90. Kung Pao Fried Tofu
91. Salt and Pepper Fried Tofu
92. Taipei Style Sweet and Sour Bean Curd
93. Dry Cooked String Bean